Creekside Park Village is the newest development project currently underway for The Woodlands. This 3,492 acre village, located south of Spring Creek, is the only village in The Woodlands to be found in Harris County the other villages can be found in Montgomery County. It is also the only village in The Woodlands that is served by the Tomball School District. The nine Woodlands villages are Grogan’s Mill Village, Panthers Creek Village, Cochran’s Crossing Village, Indian Springs Village, Alden Bridge Village, College Park Village, Sterling Ridge Village, Creekside Park Village, Carlton Woods Village.
Find Your Local Realtor in The Woodlands
The first Creekside Park neighborhood, Carlton Woods, was opened in Spring 2007. More and more neighborhoods are currently underdevelopment with the entire village being planned for 7,100 homes.
Creekside Village is home to the impressive 20 acre Rob Fleming Park & Aquatic Center which is one of the largest parks in The Woodlands. It includes a butterfly garden, bluebonnet meadow, fishing pond, pavilion, hike and bike trails, and much more. The adjoining Aquatic Center along with its pool, has a 150 gallon dump bucket, 500 foot long lazy river, and two story slide.
Creekside Village is also the site for the George Mitchell Nature Preserve. Dedicated on October 19th, 2007 to the founder of The Woodlands, the Preserve protects 1,700 acres of Harris and Montgomery county and is part of the Spring Creek Greenway Project. The George Mitchell Nature Preserve offers hiking, kayaking, birding, camping, mountain biking, and many other outdoor activities.
About Creekside Park, The Woodlands
The Village of Creekside Park was opened in 2007, and is the largest new village in development of The Woodlands.
Creekside Park is home to the Robert Fleming Aquatic Center.
Recreation at Creekside Park, The Woodlands
- Creekside Park is home to fifteen parks with various amenities.
- There are two parks with public pools in Creekside Park: Rob Fleming Park and Wendtwoods Park.
- The pool at Robert Fleming Park is a local favorite due to the numerous attractions located there. The pool features a lazy river to float the day away, a water play structure with 150 gallon “dump” bucket, and a winding slide for an added fun-factor. For those looking to fit in a workout, enjoy a separate area for a three-lane lap pool.
- Rob Fleming Park also features an outdoor stage area with a Kayak/Canoe launch point for those looking to spend some time on the adjacent 72-acre Lake Paloma.
- Wendtwoods Park is a splash-pad park with water features for the kids including a “dump bucket” similar to Rob Fleming Pool. The pool also features swimming lanes on the “adult” side. Wendtwoods Park also features a lighted basketball court, multi-purpose field, and two lighted tennis courts. It also features a covered pavilion with electrical hook-ups along with picnic tables, BBQ pits, and a play area for the kids. Enjoy catch and release fishing at the pond as well.
Shopping at Creekside Park, The Woodlands
The Creekside Park Village Center shopping center is anchored by an HEB grocery store, and offers retail, medical, & professional office spaces to the approximately 100 acre village center. The focal point of the center is Village Green, a large tree-lined park serving as the town center, much the same as Market Street near The Woodlands Mall.
Schools at Creekside Park, The Woodlands
The Village of Creekside Park is home to The Woodlands Preparatory School, Creekside Forest and Timber Creek Elementary School.
Also located in the Village of Creekside Park is the Primrose School of The Woodlands at Creekside Park, an accredited private preschool.
Age and Price Range at Creekside Park, The Woodlands
Creekside Park is planned to contain over 5,500 single-family homes, over 500 age 55 and older homes and over 700 multi-family residences.
Median home build year across the village is 2013, and home prices start from the upper 200’s to over one million.
Creekside Park, The Woodlands Parks:
- Creekside Park
- George Mitchell Nature Preserve
- Rob Fleming Park & Aquatic Center
- Wilde Creek Park
Houston Premium Homes, We’re By Your Side — No Matter What.
The Houston real estate market is moving — and if you’re ready, you can too.
The Houston Premium Homes family has earned its reputation as Houston’s Top real estate team by always putting our clients’ interests first and making the sale process simpler to navigate at every step of the way. Your Houston Premium Homes real estate agent is your trusted advisor and buying/selling specialist and will relieve you of the burden by handling all the people and moving parts to ensure you get the results you want. Houston Premium Homes Realty Group is a one-stop-shop real estate business and is just part of the reason why so much care and attention is emphasized with each and every client.