One of the newer villages in The Woodlands, Alden Bridge was opened in 1994 when Roger Galatas was the president of The Woodlands Operating Company. He named it specifically after his home town in Louisiana. Village of Alden Bridge neighborhood is located in 77382 zip code in Montgomery County. The nine Woodlands villages are Grogan’s Mill Village, Panthers Creek Village, Cochran’s Crossing Village, Indian Springs Village, Alden Bridge Village, College Park Village, Sterling Ridge Village, Creekside Park Village, Carlton Woods Village.
View: Homes For Sale in The Woodlands
Find Your Local Realtor in The Woodlands
One of the largest villages in The Woodlands, Alden Bridge is bordered by FM 2978 and FM 1488. It has easy access to Research Forest and the University Center. It has over 18,000 residents with approximately 7,000 homes. There are two shopping centers, the Alden Bridge Village Center, and the Windvale Village Center. The schools that service this village are Barbara Bush Elementary (K-4 grades), Buckalew Elementary (K-4 grades), David Elementary (K-4 grades), as well as Mitchell Intermediate (5 & 6 grades) Collins Intermediate (5 & 6 grades). Students go to both College Park High School and The Woodlands High School, depending on the neighborhood.
Alden Bridge Village Association (ABVA) resident meetings are held on the second Tuesday of each month at the Community Associations Building at 7:00pm. All Alden Bridge residents are welcome.
Alden Bridge, The Woodlands Recreation
Alden Bridge is home to over twenty parks with various amenities.
Alden Bridge, Lakeside Park, and Windvale Park are the largest parks in the area, and also host pools at each location.
Alden Bridge Sports Park is located on Highway 242 just east of Green Bridge Drive and contains practice fields for soccer, rugby, and baseball/softball teams.
Major Alden Bridge, The Woodlands Parks:
Smaller Alden Bridge, The Woodlands Parks:
- Acacia Park
- Alden Place Park
- Alden Trace Park
- Alden Woods Park
- Bethany Bend Park
- Bluff Creek Park
- Cottage Green Park
- Deepdale Pond Park
- Evangeline Oaks Park
- Gosling Pond Park
- Granite Ridge Park
- Hollylaurel Park
- Larkwood Park
- Maple Glade Park
- Northway Park
- Pleasant Hill Park
- Piper’s Green Park
- Slatestone Park
- Spring Hill Park
- Sundance Park
- Wynnoak Park
Alden Bridge, The Woodlands Shopping
- Alden Bridge contains two main shopping centers: Alden Bridge Village Center & Windvale Village Center.
- The Alden Bridge Village Center is home to many shops and restaurants including Kroger, Rico’s Mexican Grill, Walgreens, Chick-fil-A, Pure Barre and Chase Bank.
- The Windvale Village Center hosts a Randall’s Supermarket, Shogun Japanese Grill & Sushi Bar, Anytime Fitness, Quizno’s Subs, and Wells Fargo Bank.
Alden Bridge, The Woodlands Schools
- Barbara Bush Elementary, Buckalew Elementary, and Mitchell Intermediate are all located here among the lengthy list of highly awarded schools in The Woodlands.
- Additionally, private schools such as St. Anthony of Padua Catholic School and The Woodlands Christian Academy are also located within Alden Bridge Village limits.
Houston Premium Homes, We’re By Your Side — No Matter What.
The Houston real estate market is moving — and if you’re ready, you can too.
The Houston Premium Homes family has earned its reputation as Houston’s Top real estate team by always putting our clients’ interests first and making the sale process simpler to navigate at every step of the way. Your Houston Premium Homes real estate agent is your trusted advisor and buying/selling specialist and will relieve you of the burden by handling all the people and moving parts to ensure you get the results you want. Houston Premium Homes Realty Group is a one-stop-shop real estate business and is just part of the reason why so much care and attention is emphasized with each and every client.
Learn About The Villages in The Woodlands Texas
Grogan’s Mill Village, The Woodlands Information
Panthers Creek Village, The Woodlands Information
Cochran’s Crossing Village, The Woodlands Information
Indian Springs Village, The Woodlands Information
Alden Bridge Village, The Woodlands Information
College Park Village, The Woodlands Information
Sterling Ridge Village, The Woodlands Information
Creekside Park Village, The Woodlands Information
Carlton Woods Village, The Woodlands Information
Other Related Articles
- 10 Most Expensive Zip Codes in Houston, Texas
- January 2021 Houston Real Estate Market
- February 2021 Houston Real Estate Market
- March 2021 Houston Real Estate Market
- April 2021 Houston Real Estate Market
- May 2021 Houston Real Estate Market
- June 2021 Houston Real Estate Market
- July 2021 Houston Real Estate Market
- August 2021 Houston Real Estate Market