Real Estate For Sale in 77046, Houston
🔥 Join 77046 VIP Properties List
Jump on our VIP New Property list,
and know about new properties in BEFORE they hit the general public.
Homes For Sale in Houston By Amenities
- Acreage Homes For Sale in Houston
- Condos For Sale in Houston
- Elevator Homes For Sale in Houston
- Lots & Land For Sale in Houston
- Multi-Family Homes For Sale in Houston
- New Construction Homes For Sale in Houston
- No HOA Homes For Sale in Houston
- One Story Homes For Sale in Houston
- Open Houses in Houston
- Patio Homes For Sale in Houston
- Pool Homes For Sale in Houston
- Homes For Rent/Lease in Houston
- Single-Family Homes For Sale in Houston
- Townhomes For Sale in Houston
- Waterfront Homes For Sale in Houston
Homes For Sale in Houston By Price
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 200K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 300K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 400K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 500K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 600K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 700K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 800K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 900K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 1 Mil
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 2 Mil
- Homes For Sale in Houston Over 2 Mil
Learn More About Living in 77046
ZIP code 77046 has a slightly less than average percentage of vacancies. The majority of household are rented. Homes in ZIP code 77046 were primarily built in the 2000s or the 1980s. Looking at 77046 real estate data, the median home value of $295,000 is high compared to the rest of the country. Rentals in 77046 are most commonly 1 bedrooms. The rent for 1 bedrooms is normally $1,000+/month including utilities. Prices for rental property include ZIP code 77046 apartments, townhouses, and homes that are primary residences.
Zip Code 77046 is located in the state of Texas in the Houston metro area. Zip code 77046 is primarily located in Harris County. The official US Postal Service name for 77046 is HOUSTON, Texas. Portions of zip code 77046 are contained within or border the city limits of Houston, TX, . Zip code 77046 is within area code 713, area code 281 and area code 832. 77046 can be classified socioeconically as a Upper Middle Class class zipcode in comparison to other zipcodes in Texas.
The current unemployment level in 77046 is 6.0% which is higher than the current county unemployment level of 5.8% and is higher than the current state unemployment at 5.3% and higher than the current national unemployment rate at 4.8%. According the 2010 US Census, the population of 77046 increased to 1196 from 471 over the past 10 years. The majority ethnicity residing in 77046 is White while the majority ethnicity attending 77046 public schools is . % of students in 77046 public schools receive or are eligible to participate in free or reduced lunch programs.
Recent News and Advice in 77046, TexasView All
How to Buy a House with No Money Down in Houston
When you’re looking to buy your first home, especially if you have a limited budget, it can seem i…
October 2021 Houston Real Estate Housing Market
October 2021 Houston Market Update Real Estate Statistics For Houston October 2021 Houston is the…
September 2021 Houston Real Estate Housing Market
September 2021 Houston Market Update Real Estate Statistics For Houston September 2021 Houston is…
Frequently Asked Questions About 77046, Houston
What county is 77046 located in?
77046 is in Harris County.
What is the crime rate in 77046?
The B- grade means the rate of crime is about the same as the average US zip. 77046 is in the 55th percentile for safety, meaning 45% of zip codes are safer and 55% of zip codes are more dangerous. This analysis applies to 77046's proper boundaries only. The rate of crime in 77046 is 25.96 per 1,000 residents during a standard year. People who live in 77046 generally consider the north part of the zip to be the safest. Your chance of being a victim of crime in 77046 may be as high as 1 in 30 in the central neighborhoods, or as low as 1 in 58 in the north part of the zip.