Real Estate For Sale in 77038, Houston
🔥 Join 77038 VIP Properties List
Jump on our VIP New Property list,
and know about new properties in BEFORE they hit the general public.
Homes For Sale in Houston By Amenities
- Acreage Homes For Sale in Houston
- Condos For Sale in Houston
- Elevator Homes For Sale in Houston
- Lots & Land For Sale in Houston
- Multi-Family Homes For Sale in Houston
- New Construction Homes For Sale in Houston
- No HOA Homes For Sale in Houston
- One Story Homes For Sale in Houston
- Open Houses in Houston
- Patio Homes For Sale in Houston
- Pool Homes For Sale in Houston
- Homes For Rent/Lease in Houston
- Single-Family Homes For Sale in Houston
- Townhomes For Sale in Houston
- Waterfront Homes For Sale in Houston
Homes For Sale in Houston By Price
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 200K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 300K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 400K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 500K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 600K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 700K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 800K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 900K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 1 Mil
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 2 Mil
- Homes For Sale in Houston Over 2 Mil
Learn More About Living in 77038
ZIP code 77038 has a small percentage of vacancies. The majority of household are owned or have a mortgage. Homes in ZIP code 77038 were primarily built in the 1970s or the 1980s. Looking at 77038 real estate data, the median home value of $86,300 is low compared to the rest of the country. It is also low compared to nearby ZIP codes. 77038 could be an area to look for cheap housing compared to surrounding areas. Rentals in 77038 are most commonly 3+ bedrooms. The rent for 3+ bedrooms is normally $1,000+/month including utilities. 2 bedrooms are also common and rent for $750-$999/month. Prices for rental property include ZIP code 77038 apartments, townhouses, and homes that are primary residences.
Zip Code 77038 is located in the state of Texas in the Houston metro area. Zip code 77038 is primarily located in Harris County. The official US Postal Service name for 77038 is HOUSTON, Texas. Portions of zip code 77038 are contained within or border the city limits of Houston, TX, . Zip code 77038 is within area code 713, area code 281 and area code 832. 77038 can be classified socioeconically as a Lower Middle Class class zipcode in comparison to other zipcodes in Texas.
The current unemployment level in 77038 is 6.0% which is higher than the current county unemployment level of 5.8% and is higher than the current state unemployment at 5.3% and higher than the current national unemployment rate at 4.8%. According the 2010 US Census, the population of 77038 increased to 26713 from 20654 over the past 10 years. The majority ethnicity residing in 77038 is Hispanic while the majority ethnicity attending 77038 public schools is Hispanic. 81.8% of students in 77038 public schools receive or are eligible to participate in free or reduced lunch programs.
Recent News and Advice in 77038, TexasView All
When you’re looking to buy your first home, especially if you have a limited budget, it can seem i…
October 2021 Houston Market Update Real Estate Statistics For Houston October 2021 Houston is the…
September 2021 Houston Market Update Real Estate Statistics For Houston September 2021 Houston is…
Frequently Asked Questions About 77038, Houston
What county is 77038 located in?
77038 is in Harris County.
What is the crime rate in 77038?
The D- grade means the rate of crime is much higher than the average US zip. 77038 is in the 10th percentile for safety, meaning 90% of zip codes are safer and 10% of zip codes are more dangerous. This analysis applies to 77038's proper boundaries only. The rate of crime in 77038 is 68.07 per 1,000 residents during a standard year. People who live in 77038 generally consider the northwest part of the zip to be the safest. Your chance of being a victim of crime in 77038 may be as high as 1 in 6 in the east neighborhoods, or as low as 1 in 24 in the northwest part of the zip.