Real Estate For Sale in 77032, Houston
🔥 Join 77032 VIP Properties List
Jump on our VIP New Property list,
and know about new properties in BEFORE they hit the general public.
Homes For Sale in Houston By Amenities
- Acreage Homes For Sale in Houston
- Condos For Sale in Houston
- Elevator Homes For Sale in Houston
- Lots & Land For Sale in Houston
- Multi-Family Homes For Sale in Houston
- New Construction Homes For Sale in Houston
- No HOA Homes For Sale in Houston
- One Story Homes For Sale in Houston
- Open Houses in Houston
- Patio Homes For Sale in Houston
- Pool Homes For Sale in Houston
- Homes For Rent/Lease in Houston
- Single-Family Homes For Sale in Houston
- Townhomes For Sale in Houston
- Waterfront Homes For Sale in Houston
Homes For Sale in Houston By Price
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 200K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 300K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 400K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 500K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 600K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 700K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 800K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 900K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 1 Mil
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 2 Mil
- Homes For Sale in Houston Over 2 Mil
Learn More About Living in 77032
ZIP code 77032 has a slightly less than average percentage of vacancies. The Census also indicates that there are one or more correctional facilities nearby. The majority of household are rented. Homes in ZIP code 77032 were primarily built in the 2000s. Looking at 77032 real estate data, the median home value of $72,900 is low compared to the rest of the country. It is also extremely low compared to nearby ZIP codes. 77032 could be an area to look for cheap housing compared to surrounding areas. Rentals in 77032 are most commonly 2 bedrooms. The rent for 2 bedrooms is normally $750-$999/month including utilities. 1 bedrooms are also common and rent for $750-$999/month. Prices for rental property include ZIP code 77032 apartments, townhouses, and homes that are primary residences.
Zip Code 77032 is located in the state of Texas in the Houston metro area. Zip code 77032 is primarily located in Harris County. The official US Postal Service name for 77032 is HOUSTON, Texas. Portions of zip code 77032 are contained within or border the city limits of Houston, TX, Aldine, TX, . Zip code 77032 is within area code 713, area code 281 and area code 832. 77032 can be classified socioeconically as a Lower Middle Class class zipcode in comparison to other zipcodes in Texas.
The current unemployment level in 77032 is 6.0% which is higher than the current county unemployment level of 5.8% and is higher than the current state unemployment at 5.3% and higher than the current national unemployment rate at 4.8%. According the 2010 US Census, the population of 77032 increased to 12757 from 10796 over the past 10 years. The majority ethnicity residing in 77032 is Hispanic while the majority ethnicity attending 77032 public schools is Hispanic. 91.8% of students in 77032 public schools receive or are eligible to participate in free or reduced lunch programs.
Recent News and Advice in 77032, TexasView All
When you’re looking to buy your first home, especially if you have a limited budget, it can seem i…
October 2021 Houston Market Update Real Estate Statistics For Houston October 2021 Houston is the…
September 2021 Houston Market Update Real Estate Statistics For Houston September 2021 Houston is…
Frequently Asked Questions About 77032, Texas
What county is 77032 located in?
77032 is in Harris County.
What is the crime rate in 77032?
The D- grade means the rate of crime is much higher than the average US zip. 77032 is in the 10th percentile for safety, meaning 90% of zip codes are safer and 10% of zip codes are more dangerous. This analysis applies to 77032's proper boundaries only. The rate of crime in 77032 is 68.10 per 1,000 residents during a standard year. People who live in 77032 generally consider the south part of the zip to be the safest. Your chance of being a victim of crime in 77032 may be as high as 1 in 7 in the east neighborhoods, or as low as 1 in 23 in the south part of the zip.