Real Estate For Sale in 77030, Houston
🔥 Join 77030 VIP Properties List
Jump on our VIP New Property list,
and know about new properties in BEFORE they hit the general public.
Homes For Sale in Houston By Amenities
- Acreage Homes For Sale in Houston
- Condos For Sale in Houston
- Elevator Homes For Sale in Houston
- Lots & Land For Sale in Houston
- Multi-Family Homes For Sale in Houston
- New Construction Homes For Sale in Houston
- No HOA Homes For Sale in Houston
- One Story Homes For Sale in Houston
- Open Houses in Houston
- Patio Homes For Sale in Houston
- Pool Homes For Sale in Houston
- Homes For Rent/Lease in Houston
- Single-Family Homes For Sale in Houston
- Townhomes For Sale in Houston
- Waterfront Homes For Sale in Houston
Homes For Sale in Houston By Price
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 200K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 300K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 400K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 500K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 600K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 700K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 800K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 900K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 1 Mil
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 2 Mil
- Homes For Sale in Houston Over 2 Mil
Learn More About Living in 77030
ZIP code 77030 has a slightly less than average percentage of vacancies. The Census also indicates that there are one or more nursing homes and universities nearby. The majority of household are rented. Homes in ZIP code 77030 were primarily built in the 1990s or the 2000s. Looking at 77030 real estate data, the median home value of $501,100 is extremely high compared to the rest of the country. It is also high compared to nearby ZIP codes. So you are less likely to find inexpensive homes in 77030. Rentals in 77030 are most commonly 1 bedrooms. The rent for 1 bedrooms is normally $1,000+/month including utilities. 2 bedrooms are also common and rent for $1,000+/month. Prices for rental property include ZIP code 77030 apartments, townhouses, and homes that are primary residences.
Zip Code 77030 is located in the state of Texas in the Houston metro area. Zip code 77030 is primarily located in Harris County. The official US Postal Service name for 77030 is HOUSTON, Texas. Portions of zip code 77030 are contained within or border the city limits of Houston, TX, West University Place, TX, . Zip code 77030 is within area code 281, area code 832 and area code 713. 77030 can be classified socioeconically as a Middle Class class zipcode in comparison to other zipcodes in Texas.
The current unemployment level in 77030 is 6.0% which is higher than the current county unemployment level of 5.8% and is higher than the current state unemployment at 5.3% and higher than the current national unemployment rate at 4.8%. According the 2010 US Census, the population of 77030 decreased to 10258 from 10984 over the past 10 years. The majority ethnicity residing in 77030 is while the majority ethnicity attending 77030 public schools is White. 11.7% of students in 77030 public schools receive or are eligible to participate in free or reduced lunch programs.
Recent News and Advice in 77030, TexasView All
October 2021 Houston Market Update Real Estate Statistics For Houston October 2021 Houston is the…
September 2021 Houston Market Update Real Estate Statistics For Houston September 2021 Houston is…
Houston is the fourth-largest city in the U.S. and the largest in the state of Texas. With an estima…
Frequently Asked Questions About 77030, Texas
What county is 77030 located in?
77030 is in Harris County.
What is the crime rate in 77030?
The C grade means the rate of crime is about the same as the average US zip. 77030 is in the 46th percentile for safety, meaning 54% of zip codes are safer and 46% of zip codes are more dangerous. This analysis applies to 77030's proper boundaries only. The rate of crime in 77030 is 29.86 per 1,000 residents during a standard year. People who live in 77030 generally consider the southwest part of the zip to be the safest. Your chance of being a victim of crime in 77030 may be as high as 1 in 29 in the northwest neighborhoods, or as low as 1 in 41 in the southwest part of the zip.