Real Estate For Sale in 77029, Houston
🔥 Join 77029 VIP Properties List
Jump on our VIP New Property list,
and know about new properties in BEFORE they hit the general public.
Homes For Sale in Houston By Amenities
- Acreage Homes For Sale in Houston
- Condos For Sale in Houston
- Elevator Homes For Sale in Houston
- Lots & Land For Sale in Houston
- Multi-Family Homes For Sale in Houston
- New Construction Homes For Sale in Houston
- No HOA Homes For Sale in Houston
- One Story Homes For Sale in Houston
- Open Houses in Houston
- Patio Homes For Sale in Houston
- Pool Homes For Sale in Houston
- Homes For Rent/Lease in Houston
- Single-Family Homes For Sale in Houston
- Townhomes For Sale in Houston
- Waterfront Homes For Sale in Houston
Homes For Sale in Houston By Price
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 200K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 300K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 400K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 500K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 600K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 700K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 800K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 900K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 1 Mil
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 2 Mil
- Homes For Sale in Houston Over 2 Mil
Learn More About Living in 77029
ZIP code 77029 has a slightly less than average percentage of vacancies. The Census also indicates that there are one or more nursing homes nearby. The majority of household are owned or have a mortgage. Homes in ZIP code 77029 were primarily built in the 1950s. Looking at 77029 real estate data, the median home value of $69,500 is low compared to the rest of the country. It is also low compared to nearby ZIP codes. 77029 could be an area to look for cheap housing compared to surrounding areas. Rentals in 77029 are most commonly 2 bedrooms. The rent for 2 bedrooms is normally $500-$749/month including utilities. 3+ bedrooms are also common and rent for $750-$999/month. Prices for rental property include ZIP code 77029 apartments, townhouses, and homes that are primary residences.
Zip Code 77029 is located in the state of Texas in the Houston metro area. Zip code 77029 is primarily located in Harris County. The official US Postal Service name for 77029 is HOUSTON, Texas. Portions of zip code 77029 are contained within or border the city limits of Houston, TX, Jacinto City, TX, and Galena Park, TX. Zip code 77029 is within area code 713, area code 281 and area code 832. 77029 can be classified socioeconically as a Lower Middle Class class zipcode in comparison to other zipcodes in Texas.
The current unemployment level in 77029 is 6.0% which is higher than the current county unemployment level of 5.8% and is higher than the current state unemployment at 5.3% and higher than the current national unemployment rate at 4.8%. According the 2010 US Census, the population of 77029 decreased to 17814 from 18272 over the past 10 years. The majority ethnicity residing in 77029 is while the majority ethnicity attending 77029 public schools is Hispanic. 92.5% of students in 77029 public schools receive or are eligible to participate in free or reduced lunch programs.
Recent News and Advice in 77029, TexasView All
How to Buy a House with No Money Down in Houston
When you’re looking to buy your first home, especially if you have a limited budget, it can seem i…
October 2021 Houston Real Estate Housing Market
October 2021 Houston Market Update Real Estate Statistics For Houston October 2021 Houston is the…
September 2021 Houston Real Estate Housing Market
September 2021 Houston Market Update Real Estate Statistics For Houston September 2021 Houston is…
Frequently Asked Questions About 77029, Texas
What county is 77029 located in?
77029 is in Harris County.
What is the crime rate in 77029?
The D- grade means the rate of crime is much higher than the average US zip. 77029 is in the 13th percentile for safety, meaning 87% of zip codes are safer and 13% of zip codes are more dangerous. This analysis applies to 77029's proper boundaries only. See the table on nearby places below for nearby zip codes. The rate of crime in 77029 is 60.29 per 1,000 residents during a standard year. People who live in 77029 generally consider the southeast part of the zip to be the safest. Your chance of being a victim of crime in 77029 may be as high as 1 in 7 in the central neighborhoods, or as low as 1 in 27 in the southeast part of the zip.