Real Estate For Sale in 77027, Houston
🔥 Join 77027 VIP Properties List
Jump on our VIP New Property list,
and know about new properties in BEFORE they hit the general public.
Homes For Sale in Houston By Amenities
- Acreage Homes For Sale in Houston
- Condos For Sale in Houston
- Elevator Homes For Sale in Houston
- Lots & Land For Sale in Houston
- Multi-Family Homes For Sale in Houston
- New Construction Homes For Sale in Houston
- No HOA Homes For Sale in Houston
- One Story Homes For Sale in Houston
- Open Houses in Houston
- Patio Homes For Sale in Houston
- Pool Homes For Sale in Houston
- Homes For Rent/Lease in Houston
- Single-Family Homes For Sale in Houston
- Townhomes For Sale in Houston
- Waterfront Homes For Sale in Houston
Homes For Sale in Houston By Price
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 200K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 300K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 400K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 500K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 600K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 700K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 800K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 900K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 1 Mil
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 2 Mil
- Homes For Sale in Houston Over 2 Mil
Learn More About Living in 77027
ZIP code 77027 has a slightly higher than average percentage of vacancies. The majority of household are rented. Homes in ZIP code 77027 were primarily built in the 1970s or the 1960s. Looking at 77027 real estate data, the median home value of $475,900 is extremely high compared to the rest of the country. It is also slightly higher than average compared to nearby ZIP codes. So you are less likely to find inexpensive homes in 77027. Rentals in 77027 are most commonly 1 bedrooms. The rent for 1 bedrooms is normally $750-$999/month including utilities. Prices for rental property include ZIP code 77027 apartments, townhouses, and homes that are primary residences.
Zip Code 77027 is located in the state of Texas in the Houston metro area. Zip code 77027 is primarily located in Harris County. The official US Postal Service name for 77027 is HOUSTON, Texas. Portions of zip code 77027 are contained within or border the city limits of Houston, TX, . Zip code 77027 is within area code 832, area code 281 and area code 713. 77027 can be classified socioeconically as a Middle Class class zipcode in comparison to other zipcodes in Texas.
The current unemployment level in 77027 is 6.0% which is higher than the current county unemployment level of 5.8% and is higher than the current state unemployment at 5.3% and higher than the current national unemployment rate at 4.8%. According the 2010 US Census, the population of 77027 increased to 14331 from 14217 over the past 10 years. The majority ethnicity residing in 77027 is while the majority ethnicity attending 77027 public schools is . % of students in 77027 public schools receive or are eligible to participate in free or reduced lunch programs.
Recent News and Advice in 77027, TexasView All
October 2021 Houston Market Update Real Estate Statistics For Houston October 2021 Houston is the…
September 2021 Houston Market Update Real Estate Statistics For Houston September 2021 Houston is…
Houston is the fourth-largest city in the U.S. and the largest in the state of Texas. With an estima…
Frequently Asked Questions About 77027, Texas
What county is 77027 located in?
77027 is in Harris County.
What is the crime rate in 77027?
The D+ grade means the rate of crime is higher than the average US zip. 77027 is in the 27th percentile for safety, meaning 73% of zip codes are safer and 27% of zip codes are more dangerous. This analysis applies to 77027's proper boundaries only. The rate of crime in 77027 is 40.46 per 1,000 residents during a standard year. People who live in 77027 generally consider the south part of the zip to be the safest. Your chance of being a victim of crime in 77027 may be as high as 1 in 18 in the west neighborhoods, or as low as 1 in 32 in the south part of the zip.