Real Estate For Sale in 77025, Houston
🔥 Join 77025 VIP Properties List
Jump on our VIP New Property list,
and know about new properties in BEFORE they hit the general public.
Homes For Sale in Houston By Amenities
- Acreage Homes For Sale in Houston
- Condos For Sale in Houston
- Elevator Homes For Sale in Houston
- Lots & Land For Sale in Houston
- Multi-Family Homes For Sale in Houston
- New Construction Homes For Sale in Houston
- No HOA Homes For Sale in Houston
- One Story Homes For Sale in Houston
- Open Houses in Houston
- Patio Homes For Sale in Houston
- Pool Homes For Sale in Houston
- Homes For Rent/Lease in Houston
- Single-Family Homes For Sale in Houston
- Townhomes For Sale in Houston
- Waterfront Homes For Sale in Houston
Homes For Sale in Houston By Price
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 200K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 300K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 400K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 500K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 600K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 700K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 800K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 900K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 1 Mil
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 2 Mil
- Homes For Sale in Houston Over 2 Mil
Learn More About Living in 77025
ZIP code 77025 has a slightly less than average percentage of vacancies. The Census also indicates that there are one or more nursing homes nearby. The majority of household are rented. Homes in ZIP code 77025 were primarily built in the 1950s or the 2000s. Looking at 77025 real estate data, the median home value of $331,200 is high compared to the rest of the country. It is also slightly less than average compared to nearby ZIP codes. 77025 could be an area to look for cheap housing compared to surrounding areas. Rentals in 77025 are most commonly 1 bedrooms. The rent for 1 bedrooms is normally $1,000+/month including utilities. Prices for rental property include ZIP code 77025 apartments, townhouses, and homes that are primary residences.
Zip Code 77025 is located in the state of Texas in the Houston metro area. Zip code 77025 is primarily located in Harris County. The official US Postal Service name for 77025 is HOUSTON, Texas. Portions of zip code 77025 are contained within or border the city limits of Houston, TX, Southside Place, TX, and West University Place, TX. Zip code 77025 is within area code 713, area code 281 and area code 832. 77025 can be classified socioeconically as a Middle Class class zipcode in comparison to other zipcodes in Texas.
The current unemployment level in 77025 is 6.0% which is higher than the current county unemployment level of 5.8% and is higher than the current state unemployment at 5.3% and higher than the current national unemployment rate at 4.8%. According the 2010 US Census, the population of 77025 increased to 26137 from 23581 over the past 10 years. The majority ethnicity residing in 77025 is while the majority ethnicity attending 77025 public schools is Hispanic. 58.4% of students in 77025 public schools receive or are eligible to participate in free or reduced lunch programs.
Recent News and Advice in 77025, TexasView All
When you’re looking to buy your first home, especially if you have a limited budget, it can seem i…
October 2021 Houston Market Update Real Estate Statistics For Houston October 2021 Houston is the…
September 2021 Houston Market Update Real Estate Statistics For Houston September 2021 Houston is…
Frequently Asked Questions About 77025, Texas
What county is 77025 located in?
77025 is in Harris County.
What is the crime rate in 77025?
The B- grade means the rate of crime is slightly lower than the average US zip. 77025 is in the 55th percentile for safety, meaning 45% of zip codes are safer and 55% of zip codes are more dangerous. This analysis applies to 77025's proper boundaries only. The rate of crime in 77025 is 25.70 per 1,000 residents during a standard year. People who live in 77025 generally consider the northwest part of the zip to be the safest. Your chance of being a victim of crime in 77025 may be as high as 1 in 24 in the west neighborhoods, or as low as 1 in 65 in the northwest part of the zip