Real Estate For Sale in 77015, Houston
🔥 Join 77015 VIP Properties List
Jump on our VIP New Property list,
and know about new properties in BEFORE they hit the general public.
Homes For Sale in Houston By Amenities
- Acreage Homes For Sale in Houston
- Condos For Sale in Houston
- Elevator Homes For Sale in Houston
- Lots & Land For Sale in Houston
- Multi-Family Homes For Sale in Houston
- New Construction Homes For Sale in Houston
- No HOA Homes For Sale in Houston
- One Story Homes For Sale in Houston
- Open Houses in Houston
- Patio Homes For Sale in Houston
- Pool Homes For Sale in Houston
- Homes For Rent/Lease in Houston
- Single-Family Homes For Sale in Houston
- Townhomes For Sale in Houston
- Waterfront Homes For Sale in Houston
Homes For Sale in Houston By Price
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 200K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 300K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 400K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 500K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 600K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 700K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 800K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 900K
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 1 Mil
- Homes For Sale in Houston Under 2 Mil
- Homes For Sale in Houston Over 2 Mil
Learn More About Living in 77015
ZIP code 77015 has a slightly less than average percentage of vacancies. The majority of household are owned or have a mortgage. Homes in ZIP code 77015 were primarily built in the 1970s or the 1980s. Looking at 77015 real estate data, the median home value of $92,200 is slightly less than average compared to the rest of the country. It is also slightly higher than average compared to nearby ZIP codes. So you are less likely to find inexpensive homes in 77015. Rentals in 77015 are most commonly 2 bedrooms. The rent for 2 bedrooms is normally $750-$999/month including utilities. 3+ bedrooms are also common and rent for $1,000+/month. Prices for rental property include ZIP code 77015 apartments, townhouses, and homes that are primary residences.
Zip Code 77015 is located in the state of Texas in the Houston metro area. Zip code 77015 is primarily located in Harris County. The official US Postal Service name for 77015 is HOUSTON, Texas. Portions of zip code 77015 are contained within or border the city limits of Houston, TX, Cloverleaf, TX, Galena Park, TX, Channelview, TX, and Jacinto City, TX. Zip code 77015 is within area code 832, area code 281 and area code 713. 77015 can be classified socioeconically as a Lower Middle Class class zipcode in comparison to other zipcodes in Texas.
The current unemployment level in 77015 is 6.0% which is higher than the current county unemployment level of 5.8% and is higher than the current state unemployment at 5.3% and higher than the current national unemployment rate at 4.8%. According the 2010 US Census, the population of 77015 increased to 53621 from 50569 over the past 10 years. The majority ethnicity residing in 77015 is while the majority ethnicity attending 77015 public schools is Hispanic. 86.2% of students in 77015 public schools receive or are eligible to participate in free or reduced lunch programs.
Recent News and Advice in 77015, TexasView All
How to Buy a House with No Money Down in Houston
When you’re looking to buy your first home, especially if you have a limited budget, it can seem i…
October 2021 Houston Real Estate Housing Market
October 2021 Houston Market Update Real Estate Statistics For Houston October 2021 Houston is the…
September 2021 Houston Real Estate Housing Market
September 2021 Houston Market Update Real Estate Statistics For Houston September 2021 Houston is…
Frequently Asked Questions About 77015, Texas
What county is 77015 located in?
77015 is in Harris County.
What is the crime rate in 77015?
The rate of crime in 77015 is 39.28 per 1,000 residents during a standard year. People who live in 77015 generally consider the northeast part of the zip to be the safest. Your chance of being a victim of crime in 77015 may be as high as 1 in 8 in the southeast neighborhoods, or as low as 1 in 33 in the northeast part of the zip. See the section on interpreting the crime map, however, because comparing rates for crime or any other crime is not as intuitive as it may seem.