Considered the “downtown” of The Woodlands, Town Center is 1,000 acres of shopping, restaurants, and entertainment. Town Center brings an urban feel to the otherwise mostly residential focus of The Woodlands with its paved streets, shops, restaurants, hotels, office buildings, lofts, town homes, and condominiums.
Town Center includes the most recognizable icons of The Woodlands including The Woodlands Mall, The Woodlands Waterway, Market Street, and The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. It includes over 2,000 hotel rooms, 900 businesses.
Town Center is also the location of many events throughout the year including The Woodlands Waterway Arts Festival in May, the Red, Hot & Blue Festival in July, the Lighting of the Doves for the holiday season, Tasting the Town in January, and many more family events and activities. Because of all the activity, destinations, entertainment, shopping, and diversions, the Town Center attracts over 20 million visitors each year.
Overview Town Center, The Woodlands
- The Woodlands Town Center serves as the “downtown” as the name would suggest.
- Town Center is comprised predominantly of commercial properties and attractions including Market Street, The Woodlands Waterway, Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, The Woodlands Mall, as well as a number of hotels and a convention center.
- Town Center is located west of I-45 between Woodlands Parkway and Research Forest Drive.
Recreation at Town Center, The Woodlands
- Town Center is home to five community parks with various amenities.
- Explore Riva Row Park and rent a kayak for a couple hours to explore the canal leading to Lake Woodlands.
- Town Green Park is a great place to bring the kids as they can experience a labyrinth featuring oversized tablets with Aesop’s Fables. Experience the fountains at Waterway Square and spend some time walking alongside the Waterway.
- Beyond the nearly endless shopping opportunities and exploration of Town Center, an ice rink is set-up off of Lake Robins and Six Pines drive for the family to enjoy during the holiday season.
- If you’re ready to take in a concert, head over to the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion for a fantastic outdoor experience viewing one of the world-class acts.
Shopping at Town Center, The Woodlands
- You will find plenty of opportunities to partake in some retail therapy with Market Street, The Woodlands Mall, The Waterway, and several other shopping centers within close proximity.
- Eddie Bauer, J. Crew, Kendra Scott, Lululemon Athletica, Michael Kors, Sur La Table, Tiffany and Co, and Tommy Bahama are just a few of the shops available in Market Street.
- Dining options include Jaspers, Berryhill Baja Grill, Grotto, Potbelly, Uni Sushi and Zoes Kitchen.
- The Woodlands Mall features anchor stores including Macy’s, Forever 21, Nordstrom, JCPenny, and Dillards. Abercrombie, Banana Republic, Barnes & Noble, Cheesecake Factory and the Disney Store all are included on the list along with a lengthy list of others.
- Over on the Waterway, experience restaurants such as Hubbell & Hudson Bistro, Cureight, The Goose’s Acre, Crush Wine Bar and America’s Restaurant among many more.
Age and Price Range Town Center, The Woodlands
- Town Center features several urban communities within close proximity to all the action.
- The Remington Brownstone Luxury Townhomes, the Millennium Apartments, and the Waterway Lofts are just a few of the living options in Town Center.
- Currently under construction is the Millennium Six Pines, which will boast an additional 314 luxury apartments with custom amenities.
- Homes in Town Center run anywhere from the upper 400’s to over a million.
Town Center, The Woodlands Parks:
- Evergreen Park
- Olmstead Park
- Town Green Park
Houston Premium Homes, We’re By Your Side — No Matter What.
The Houston real estate market is moving — and if you’re ready, you can too.
The Houston Premium Homes family has earned its reputation as Houston’s Top real estate team by always putting our clients’ interests first and making the sale process simpler to navigate at every step of the way. Your Houston Premium Homes real estate agent is your trusted advisor and buying/selling specialist and will relieve you of the burden by handling all the people and moving parts to ensure you get the results you want. Houston Premium Homes Realty Group is a one-stop-shop real estate business and is just part of the reason why so much care and attention is emphasized with each and every client.